Thursday, September 29, 2011

Hey you crazy Sebiestor, what've you been up to?

Long time, no post!  Maybe you've been wondering why there hasn't been anything here recently.  Well, I'll tell you:  School work.  This semester is kicking my butt, along with all my non-EVE related side projects!  But I'm not GONE, not by a long shot.  Here's a list of things I've accomplished...

-Learned to use my first T2 guns (No really, I'm not joking)
-Made lots of new awesome friends in the New Eden Racing Association
-Won over 100 million isk racing (See link above)
-Overcame my fear of training skills I'm not remapped for

See?  And you all thought I was being lazy.  I even have my To Do List to get done:

-Finish prepping for Season 2.0 of NERA
-Get to MEDIUM T2 guns (Still not kidding here folks)
-Train Logistics for Incursions so I can stop whining about needing money
-Make money
-Doodle more outfits
-AND MUCH MUCH MORE

So stayed tuned, my pretties!  And your little dogs too!
~Alta♥

No comments:

Post a Comment